Nacra Infusion Mk2 for sale28 Dec 2019
Scroll down for photos.
We are selling a 2012 Nacra Infusion Mk2 F18. The boat was originally owned by an America’s Cup team and used to familiarize the sailors with SF Bay in 2012. It was bought by me just prior to the 2017 North-Americans, and just about everything besides hulls spars and foils replaced. Boat is kept mast-up at Mission Beach YC San Diego.
This boat is ready to race - and perfectly located for the upcoming F18 nationals and US multihull championship taking place in San Diego in the fall.
- Cat Trax wheels
- Galvanized Trailer with generously-sized storage
- sumbrella canvas trampoline cover
- forward sailing canvas spinnaker cover
- all standing & running rigging replaced summer of 2017
- main and jib, in excellent condition
- polyester spinnaker, with a few professional repairs
- Rudder covers (sun damaged)
- Spare boom (repaired)
- dagger board covers
- spare repaired boom
- some spare standing rigging
Upgraded systems include
- integrated under-trampoline righting system
- port board uphaul system
- retracting chicken lines
- staymaster shroud adjusters
- in-beam semi-continuous downhaul system
- mast rotator quick release