The Adventures of Greg DevOps Travel Make Lifehack

Dude, where's my angst?!?

Well I’ve taken to listening to internet radio at work, it’s a good way to block out the distractions and concentrate on the tasks at hand when living in cubeland. 75% ‘Digitally imported’ trance/goa and then the other 25% is industrial/darkwave stuff. I just laughed out loud, when I realized that with my lifestyle I have no right to be listening to anything this angry! Even the failed harddisk on a server today was not angst inducing. Some day I’ll encode and post the MP3’s from ‘Analog Deth’, my early-90’s industrial band. I had lots to be angstful about then. Not so much now!